Our volunteer program has re-opened.
Volunteers have always had an important role at Ipswich Hospice. After a temporary pause when COVID-19 restrictions were in force, we are now rebuilding our volunteer services. Ipswich Hospice is accepting expressions of interest from volunteers for the positions listed below. Click the link to view the position description.
Volunteer position descriptions can be viewed below:
- Craft Group Volunteer
- Craft Group Volunteer Coordinator
- Fundraising Volunteer
- Garden Maintenance Volunteer Coordinator
- Gardener Volunteer | Rose Garden Volunteer
- Guest Wing Volunteer – Modalities include Massage Therapy, Aromatherapy, Physiotherapy, Reflexology, Podiatry, Hair Dressing Services, Meal Assistance, Beauty Therapy, Remedial Massage Therapy, Chaplaincy, and Social Support.
- Guest Wing Volunteer Coordinator
- Kitchen Services Volunteer
- Maintenance Volunteer | Carpenter | Electrician
- Maintenance Volunteer Coordinator
To apply for a volunteer role please register an account with Better Impact and apply using this link