Ipswich Hospice Care Membership
Membership of Ipswich Hospice Care Ltd ACN 639 380 457 (IHC) means being part of a local organisation at the forefront of person and family centred end of life care and bereavement support delivery and taking on the challenge of addressing local palliative care and community needs and service gaps.
IHC is a Company limited by guarantee. There are no shareholders, only members. Governance is by a board comprising of elected directors.
The Constitution sets out what the Company can do and why it exists. The Constitution may be downloaded here.
The principal object of the Company is to provide dignified, compassionate end of life care and to support families and bereaved members of the community.
Membership is open to individuals and organisations wishing to support the aims and objects of the Company. The annual membership fee is $15 for individuals, and $30 for families/organisations, and is payable in July each year.
- You will be helping to drive improvements in locally delivered palliative and community care and ensuring that services are better tailored to meet the needs of local communities
- Opportunity to have your say on current and future programmes
- Voting rights to elect the IHC Board
- Access to support, services, resources, advice, networking, and events
- Receive communications and updates
IHC is a Company limited by guarantee. This means that in a situation where the Company is wound up, each member of IHC has a limited liability. This liability is not more than $10 and is described in Clause 7 of the Constitution.
Apply for Membership
Download the application form here. Email email@example.com or telephone (07) 3812 0063 if you have any questions about membership.
Membership application process:
- Complete the membership application form and return to the Company Secretary by mail or email (see details below).
- Nominated member details are checked by the Company Secretary. Your agreement to membership conditions is also confirmed.
- Your nomination is recommended to the IHC Board.
- The IHC Board approves membership.
- On approval you will receive confirmation by the Company Secretary, and be entered on the Membership Register.
Completed applications should be sent to:
The Company Secretary
Ipswich Hospice Care Ltd
37 Chermside Road,
Eastern Heights QLD 4305
Or email to firstname.lastname@example.org