Leaving a Legacy Gift to Ipswich Hospice Care Ltd. in your Will could be the biggest difference you ever make. We rely on the kindness and generosity of people like you to secure the future of Ipswich Hospice Care Ltd. by remembering us in their Will.
We understand and appreciate that your family and loved ones are at the forefront of our thoughts when making your Will. We also believe that leaving a Legacy Gift to Ipswich Hospice Care is one of the most valuable and lasting ways you can support people who need our care into the future.
How your Legacy Gift will help:
No matter how large or small, your legacy gift will help us to:
- Provide a warm and welcoming environment for our guests and their families to feel comfortable, safe and valued.
- Deliver the best evidence-based care possible through ongoing professional development and training for our staff.
- Provide free bereavement support to all members of our community who need it, including children, through our Grief and Bereavement Service.
- Reach more members of our community who need our support through the development of new programs, such as community and in-home support.
- Provide essential equipment to ensure we deliver the best care we can, in the safest way possible.
- Maintain our beautiful gardens and grounds which bring comfort and solace to our guests, their families and our team. Our gardens are open to families and loved ones of all those who have spent their last days at Ipswich Hospice.
Ways to Give:
There are different ways to leave a Legacy Gift to Ipswich Hospice Care Ltd. For more information, please download our information brochure, which provides information about ways to give and suggested wording.
If you would like to chat to our Director of Nursing about leaving a legacy gift in your Will, please email email@example.com or phone 07 3812 0063.
Ipswich Hospice Care Ltd. recommends you talk to a legal professional before making or amending your Will.