Wear Purple for Ipswich Hospice
LET’S TURN IPSWICH PURPLE
Support Ipswich Hospice Care Friday 9th October with our biggest event of the year!
We are excited to announce that it’s time to turn Ipswich Purple and ‘Wear Purple for Hospice’ on Friday 9th October. We would like to invite you to join us!
How Can You Get Involved?
Here are some of the easy ways you can participate:
- Encourage your group, organisation, workmates to wear purple on Friday 9th October and donate
- Have a dress up/down day for a gold coin donation
- Sell Ipswich Hospice ribbons for a gold coin donation
- Sell Ipswich Hospice pens for $5
- Host a morning tea
- Run a raffle
- Donate a percentage of your daily sales
- Decorate with purple decorations/purple lights
- Have donation boxes for patrons to donate
- Other merchandise items available – Pre order on the registration below:
Let’s Turn Ipswich Purple!
To receive your participation pack which will include cardboard donation box(es), purple Hospice ribbons, pens, flyers, posters, click the following link to register:
Or email email@example.com. We will get your pack to you soon so you have time to organise your purple plans!
Can’t Participate but Want to Donate?
If you can’t join us this year, but would like to make a donation, thanks! Click: Donate Now
Why Support Ipswich Hospice?
Ipswich Hospice Care is a vital community service offering comfort and quality end of life to those in need, and to their surrounding family and loved ones. Through your support for Ipswich Hospice Care, you are helping us provide professional, compassionate support to families at a most critical time in their lives. Monies raised will be used for the benefit of patients and their families, both here at the Hospice and out in the communities we serve. It would not be possible to provide this service without the support of our community.
Thanks for supporting Ipswich Hospice Care!