Due to current events and difficulties in enforcing visitor restrictions, from Monday 21 September Ipswich Hospice care has the following visitor restrictions:- Visiting hours will be 8am – 9pm only- Visitors will not be allowed to stay overnight, without prior permission from the Director of Nursing or on-call manager. These restrictions are in addition to existing restrictions:
• Maximum of two visitors per patient permitted in the Hospice building at one time.
• Only next of kin and close family will be allowed to visit at this time.
• All visitors are required to wear a mask or face covering at all times whilst in the building.
• No groups are allowed to gather on the Hospice grounds.
• All visitors are screened and temperature checked prior to being permitted to enter Hospice.